Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you when you use the Services:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Demographic data, such as your age, gender, and location
- Profile data, such as your username, profile picture, and other information you provide as part of your profile
- Transaction data, such as your purchase history and payment information
- Technical data, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information
- Usage data, such as information about how you use the Services
We may also collect information from third-party sources, such as social media platforms and other websites, to help us better understand our users and improve the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, and to develop new products and services. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To personalize your experience on the Services
- To send you promotional emails and other communications about our products and services
- To advertise to you on third-party websites
- To perform analytics and research
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers, such as payment processors and data analytics companies, who assist us in operating the Services
- Advertising partners, who help us serve advertisements to you on and off the Services
- Social media platforms, if you interact with our content on those platforms
We may also share your information if we are required to do so by law or in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena or court order.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data
- The right to erase your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, which allows you to request that we transfer your personal data to another organization
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, if we are relying on consent to process your personal data
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you believe that we have not handled your personal data in accordance with the law.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 16 has provided personal data to us, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information from our servers.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us: We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us. We may also use this information to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, and to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- Information we collect about you: We will use this information to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We may also use this information to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Information you submit to us: If you send us files including PDFs or other forms of digital artwork (including, but not limited to, business cards, letterheads, wedding stationery, or other personal print items), we will use this information to produce your requested products and to communicate with you about your order.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Brand Aspect Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.